Thursday, November 11, 2010

Casey's Birthday 10- 15

For Casey's 30th birthday we pulled out all the stops. We took him fishing on a pontoon we rented. Casey is a pretty modest guy and especially on his birthday he didn't really make a fuse. But you only turn 30 once so we had to celebrate. :)

Here's Dale, the director, driving the pontoon.
Emily and Caitlin were enjoying the ride.

Charlotte and I found something really funny apparently. I can't remember what it was but we had a hey day together laughing at pretty much everything.
The pontoon wouldn't start so we had to call for help. Does this sound familiar family? I felt bad taking a picture of our situation but I just found it so commical because it happens to our family all the time. :) I still love John and Chris (dad's boat and motor).

We had to wait a while and Caitlin had to pee. She was cold and crabby.
I couldn't help taking another picture of her pouty face. :)
We had a great time together in spite of our odds. It was cold, we didn't catch a thing, and th boat broke. Happy Birthday Casey!

No comments:

Post a Comment