Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fall Hike Sept. 24

I don't have a fancy camera or the expertise of some people I know to take amazing pictures but so far living here has rendered itself to many beautiful shots themselves. Enjoy these beautiful photos of fall!

These are some cute raccoon tracks.


I took this just two weeks ago and now the only leaves still on the trees are the yellow and red ones.

I have a thing with rain water and leaves. I was inspired by a photo taken by one of Erica's friends on a backpacking trip. You'll be seeing quite a few of these. :)

This is just a sample of what the trails around here look like. They will soon be groomed and tracked for skiing. I can't wait!

Here is the ground I walk on. Now there are SO many leaves that its almost hard to talk to the kids because we keep rustling the leaves as we walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment