Thursday, October 7, 2010

Got a bite Buckwheat?

One of my favorite things to do here so far is to go fishing. We've gone a few times and are trying to catch enough to one day make ourselves some fish tacos. YUM! I've gotten a couple pikes, sunnies, and one northern. It's so fun! Also these are some good photos for me to introduce my co-workers. (more will come I'm sure)

This is Caitlin waiting to catch the big one!

This is Fabi and Spencer, her dog. She is great at fishing! She is originally from Brazil and has been studying and working in Minnesota for the past 9 years. Everyone loves her dog. He's so good and has such a personality. He got an infection last year and they had to remove his left eye. This is his good profile. :)

This is Charlotte and Kalle. Kalle is showing off here very first Minnesota fish! Size is about right huh? :) She is from California and its been fun to talk about it with off and on.

Look Caitlin got one! Good job!


No comments:

Post a Comment