Thursday, October 7, 2010

My humble abode

I've told you a few things about my new home but I thought I'd finally show you what I'm talking about. Most of these photos I took with in the first week so please forgive my room for not being totally put together. It looks much better now that I've had time to settle in. :)


This is our driveway. It's almost 3 miles long. This is usually where I run to the end and make phone calls. It's a good excuse to run and its were I get pretty good reception.

This the new residence of my new car. (it has friends usually) I make a lot of phone calls from here too. It's going to be a cold conversation as soon as the snow starts falling.

I am one of two people to live in the main building (Andrea and me). We each have our own dorm room in a wing that doesn't get used much by kids. This is our little entrance to our wing. Welcome! :)


This is Andrea and my porch. Casey and Fabi started a garden this summer but I don't think gets enough sun. Things are green but not much produce. (bummer)

This is my little study, reading, and napping corner. It's perfect! I bought this hammock for $7 at the Goodwill right before I came and I think it was my best $7 spent! I love it! MaryHelen is my hammock inspiration! :)

This is my room! I have my nice desk and bunk bed on this side...

... and another bunk bed on this side with a comfy couch.

Here is my sink area. Yes two for one person, I have dubbed the second one for dishes and laundry. :) But still who needs two?

I also have two closets. No need to store my post season clothes I've got plenty of room to spare!

Hope you enjoyed the tour. Please come and visit anytime! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment