Thursday, October 7, 2010

Kids and Classes

These photos have been taken over the succession of weeks so far. I have whipped out my camera to try to get a sample of some kids and the classes we have been teaching. I hope to continue this as the seasons change because our classes will be changing as well.


This was our very first group and campfire. This is Charlotte telling on of her stories. I was thinking of telling "The Rough and Tough and Hard to Bluff" one of these weeks. :)

This is Charlotte leading a group on our orienteering course. It is very scientific and definitely upscale compared to our course last year.

This is my group of kiddos wandering through or woods looking to ID some trees. I'm pretty proud of this class and the alterations I have made. :)

Here is our archery range. This was one of our Saturday groups. It is a Big Brother Big Sister type group called Kindship. The came for the day to do various activities.

This is a funny picture of Casey (or only guy on teaching staff, poor guy. The kids love him). He is carrying a fake deer which the kids requested to use as a target at our archery range. Normally we just have them aim for the bulls-eye but Casey thought it would be fun to try their luck at a deer. It was crazy how all of the little kids turned quickly into Minnesota hunters with comments like, "I need to catch my dinner!" or "OhI got him in the gut!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment